Coil Master 521 Tab - Shipping

13»

Comments

• @Simon Prendergast

We've contacted EMS and since the strict customs these days,

not sure if the package have been stayed at the office of customs and stopped shipping.

We'll reply you asap.

If there had any questions,please contact us at:sale@coil-master.net

Have a nice day~

• Looking forward to your response.

Kind regards

Simon Prendergast.

• @coilmasternet my order #6288

Shipped on 06 Sep 15 and I sill haven't received it?  17Track says it has not been found at the destination?

• @Robin William Green

Since the strict customs these days,we lost some of the packages.

We've contacted EMS,hoping to get a reply for those unupdated packages.

If there no updating information in 3 days,we'll message you the solution.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

• Thanks for the swift response.  Looking forwards to hearing an update.

• Hi Coilmaster-Crew,

i ordered the 521 Tab on 30.08.2015 and payed it via PayPal. At 15.09.2015 i wrote a E-Mail to support@coil-master.net asking what is on with my order, but get no response until today. My Order-Nr. #6343. The actual status is "Processing", nothing happened since i have ordered. Please tell me immediatly when i wil get my item, or i start a refund at PayPal.

It is a shame, how you ignore your customers.

No Best Regards

Dieter

• For the fact that no one is answering me I will contact PayPal and get my money back. Waiting almost 7 weeks is unacceptable !

The tracking page isn't working properly and I don't get why it stopped tracking at the 15th of September . Number ASOOO646426CN

• @kartal

Could you please give me your order number?

• @Dieter Eichhorn

Sorry about the inconvenience.

Coil Master 521 Tab is out of stock,we'll refund you asap.

• @coilmaster

you tell Dieter Eichhorn that the CoilMaster 521 is out of stock now after we both were waiting over a month?? Dont you think this is ridiculous??? I want my f.. money back ASAP!

I was really patient but now you reached the limit and I´m pissed off. Dont sell stuff and take peoples money if you dont have enough on stock!!!!

• no response again! I´m not surprised!

• finally he arrived. the product is excellent. shame about the mess with the shipments.

but in the end it's worth it.

Order #5895 was placed on August 26, 2015

arrived today at home (Italy)

• @coilmasternet re: order 6288, as I know my item was shipped, do you have any further update on its whereabouts?

• Conflict was escaleted over Paypal today. 6 days since coilmaster answered and no refund. Thats asap?

For my opinion you are a criminal company.

• Hold on its out off stock.... Yet you said in an email its shipped, tried tracking a number with 12 digits which should be 13, then you give some rubbish about customs sending back. If its been sent back then mine and other people who orded  can be resent because our orders are still in stock???? Yes???? ahahaha..... Sort it out, Coilmaster company is lie upon lie. You even lie on a lie..... Your gonna have to refund PAYPAL now. Thank you and Kind Regards                                                                       

• Anybody that has ordered a tab 521 with an order number past mine of 6453 actually received their units?? Just wondering, I placed my order on August 31st and still is in processing. Now I did hear that they were back ordered from CM. I'm a patient dude, however if cats have received theirs before me, well we have issues than. Thanks for any info fellow vapers!!

• @kartal

Sorry to reply late.

Could you please give me your order number,I'll have a check and refund you.

We're sorry about the inconvenience.

• @Mecfront Barrett

Glad you finally receive them.

Thanks very much for your support.

• @Robin William Green

Sorry to reply late.

Due to the strict customs recently,many packages have been stopped shipping and returned.

We have contacted with EMS,while didn't receive any reply yet.

Will you prefer us to ship it again or get a refund?

Sorry again for the inconvenience.

Have a nice day~ 

• @Dieter Eichhorn

Sorry to reply late.

We tried out best to answer all the messages in time,but we truly short of hands now.

3 of our teammate at USA,another 2 asked for a leave.

Could you please give me your order number,if you still not receive the refund?

Have a nice day.

• @leob

Sorry to reply late.

The package is returned,but not at our warehouse,they atill at the customs.

We are anxiety about the delay issue of the 521 Tab as you,

but we have to make sure all the products we shipped out is qualified.

More question,please email: sale@coil-master.net

We check this email every day and will reply you asap.

Have a nice day~

• @Robert J Woodliff

Sorry to reply late.

The order been shipped out according to the time line.

Coil Master 521 Tab will be back in stock at the end of this month,we'll ship your order as soon as 521 Tab arrived at our waehouse.

Sorry again about the inconvenience.

Have a nice day~

• Order: #6112

Just to update the thread, my Coilmaster Tab arrived in the UK this morning 15/10/2015 so should be out for delivery in the next few days.

• Order: #6112

Delivery received, finally.

• @Simon Prendergast

lol,glad the package finally comes~

Thanks for your support~