Coil Master 521 Tab - Shipping

Hi, I ordered one of these on 25th August and paid via Paypal. I have the Paypal receipt but nothing at all from Coil Master. The item is still showing as processing in my account but the items description says 1-2 days processing.

Could someone please let me know what is happening with this item.

Thanks.

Comments

• order #5879 my order issend shiped ether i ordered it on the 26 of aug. and it is also in processing to. it shoot have shiped at the 28 of aug.

whats going on ?

i hoop it's ships soon.

Thanks.

• Wondering when my order will ship? Order #5350
  • edited August 2015

order 6279 still processing I would like to know when it will ship

• I order the 521 tab also on the 28th of august order number 60701 I havr paid, and have not received any information about shipping. I would like to know if order has shipped or when it will ship. Thanks
  • My order number is 5812. I have tried sending Coil Master an email for information and both email addresses that you have listed on the home page ( support@coil-master.net & sale@coil-master.net ) come back with a mail delivery failure notice.

• Ok, so I have now filed a Paypal dispute because you cannot even answer a message on facebook or your own forum.

Within minutes of filing the dispute, my order has changed from "processing" to "on hold" so someone out there is paying attention somewhere.

Perhaps if someone would actually contact me and let me know what is happening as well as the other people that are having the same problem above, I am sure we could sort this out. All we want is to be told what is happening. Ignoring us will not make us go away!

• Just got a response :

Hi,Leon. Sorry about the inconvenience. Since the 521 Tab so hot these days,it's a little difficult for us to ship all the orders in time.We have created your order in our warehouse system and will ship the package asap. Thanks very much for your support. Have a nice day~

Thank you Coil Master for getting back to me.

• Ok, so you answered Leon but what about everyone else? My order #5350 was ordered August 20th can I get an idea of when it will be shipped? Do you ship them in the order you received them?
  • Sorry about all the inconvenience we caused on you.

We have tried our best to prepare the package and will send the tracking number asap.

Thanks very much for your support and sorry again for the late.

Have a nice day to you all.

• edited September 2015
    Order: #6203

Also waiting for shipping & tracking information

Please keep customers happy by informing them of delays

Thankyou

• Today my order has changed, now aspect the tracking:

Order #5895 was placed on August 26, 2015 and is currently Shipped

Wednesday 2nd of September 2015, 09:16am

You order is being packaged, we’ll send the shipping notification email when your order shipped out from our warehouse.

• So where the hell is mine then? Ordered on 25th and order is showing "On Hold" even though I was assured it woúld be sent out ASAP.

People that ordered after me are getting shipping notifications, even on UK Vapers forum.

So do I go ahead with my paypal claim or is it going to be sent?

• @coilmasternet

Will you be processing orders during the current China holiday  ?

Will the holiday cause more delays for items that are already waiting to be shipped from the warehouse ?

• Well I guess I should have come here and read first before I ordered on the 31st. Would have never placed an order if I'd of known they were so far behind. Well live and learn. If I don't hear from them by Friday I'll dispute the charges with PayPal and move on. 

• is my order 5530 has already been shipped?

• Bandit73 : same for me ! I'll dispute the charges with paypal if they take to long to ship. 

• I have seldom dealt with a more irresponsible company than Coil Master.  When I ordered the Coil Master 521 the item was clearly listed as "in stock".  I am apparently among many people who trusted the company to tell the truth about their stock and have been waiting interminably for actual shipment.  The company has not provided a valid email address so I cannot even privately communicate with them.

This company is showing itself to care little tonothing about taking peoples money under false pretenses and not delivering the product.  As of now I will not again purchase any item from them unless my money is refunced with a full explanation of their irresponsibility.

• Yes, I agree. I understand that with a new product supply and demand can be a daunting thing but to list an item as "in stock" when you knowingly do not have it on hand is irresponsible to say the least. I would have gladly waited until the item was in stock before placing my order. Now I will have to take the time to contact PayPal and dispute the charges when it would have been similar for the company to just list the item as sold out temporarily. I always give the benefit of the doubt but after reading in this forum it seems they just don't care about customer care. Sometimes when a company gets big and successful customer service goes out the door. It's really a sad state of affairs, I would have really liked to have owned one of these 521's after reading all the positive reviews. Hopefully Coil Master will respond by tomorrow or I will contact PayPal and forget this product and move on to something else.  

• I also ordered when it was "In Stock" - if I had known it was not in stock, I would not have made the order.

(Order was placed August 29)

Please @coilmasternet - let us know if pending orders will be fulfilled, or there isn`t really enough stock for all the items that are in "packaging" at the warehouse location.

I would rather take a refund than wait.

• Uggg... Another "In Stock" listing. Sure, its in stock somewhere! 2 Days handling time? Prediction, Fasttech advertises these in the next few days for less! Unfortunatley I have a feeling that when my 521's gets here they will be falling apart because of rush assembly and no quality control! I got a tracking number a few days ago but system can not find it.

Dear Coil Master,

You should update your customers or give them some status update.

• Just finished opening a dispute with PayPal. Will keep this forum up to date on any communications from Coil Master or PayPal. 

• Hi can I know what is the status of my order #6255

• They don't seem to be answering 

• They apparently don't answer anyone.  The organization is vying for criminal organization of the year apparently.

•  

not yet any tracking number !?!?

• Think yourself lucky. I ordered on 25th and my order is now on hold. I think it is because I issued a Paypal dispute on 1st September after repeatedly trying to contact them on here, via email and on Facebook. I think they are on holiday at the moment but if I don't get a reply by 9th September, I will escalate the Paypal dispute to a chargeback.

They promised to get one out to me but no joy yet and trying to contact someone from Coil Master is just a dead end.

• I think they have taken the VoJ holiday without informing anyone

Typical China behaviour wrt the shipping and updates, a lot of side-stepping and empty promises.

• few days ago I had this answer:

"Hi,Mecfront.

Thanks very much for your support.While since the 521 Tab so hot these days,we tried our best to handle these orders,however it's still very difficult for us to answer all the messages and ship all the orders.We've created your order in our warehouse and will shipped it our asap in 7 days.So sorry about the inconvenience."

I await next week, and then we'll see whether to open a dispute with paypal.

• There is no national holiday now.They just sold tons of these . Also I saw a post someware some of the first ones had problems and they were making replacements.That may have something to do with it.

• its the  victory over japan day holiday