Coil Master 521 Tab - Shipping

Comments

• ORDER#6189'

STATUS SAYS IT'S PACKAGED, WHEN IS IT BEING SHIPPED I ORDERED IT AUGUST 28. ANSWERS PLEASE!!!! TERRIBLE WAY TO DO BUSINESS. 

• Does  anyone have an email address for them?

• I disputed my order with PayPal on Friday the 4th and heard from them Via email on Saturday the 5th. Coil master apologized for the delay and asked if I still wanted the "package". I replied in the affirmative so we will see. I have until the 24th of this month to escalate the dispute and ask for my money back but if I don't hear anything from them by this coming Friday I will escalate the dispute before the 24th. 

• Bob, here is the email address they used to contact me: service@paypal.com

• Just got a message from them saying it was on hold because of me raising a Paypal dispute and did I still want it. I have confirmed that I wanted the 521 Tab and that I would cancel the dispute once I receive the product. They have promised to send it out  by the end of today.

I am reluctant to cancel the Paypal disupte as once closed, you cannot then re-open it again as far as I am aware.

Lets see what happens now.

• That's the 3rd only one day...

• edited September 2015

Update: Mine has now shipped and I have a tracking number.

Looks like they did take the holiday and were also delayed with a high volume of sales and are just starting to catch up.

Would have been better if they had kept people informed rather than let us keep guessing and wondering.

So don`t panic ;)

Edit: Was actually sent on the 3rd and is well on it`s way - just wasn`t updated on it`s progress.
  • edited September 2015

I got an email today with a tracking number. I will wait until I see progress on the tracking page before I cancel the dispute. Once cancelled a dispute with PayPal cannot be reopened ( ridiculed policy) so we'll see what happens over the next few days,

• Well, I have had a tracking # for 7 days now with no movment. In fact it will not even track? They are using 17track for monitoring my shipment.

Coil-Master please post something as the vapors are restless!

• traking received today.

but for now this is just a booking Shipping.

item paid for with real money, Aug. 26 - Order # 5895.

I'm sorry but the coil master. behaved in a manner unprofessional.if the items are not really available, you do not sell to customers.

• My tracking number says this ............whatever the heck that means: 

We regret to inform you, Your package might under unusual conditions during the transportation period, General explanation:

• Coilmaster
    It should be a pretty simple job to look at people's orders, package them up and ship them to the address that is on their order forms but apparently not because order #5350 was shipped to the wrong address and nobody will be there. Not sure where you people learned
    how to run a business but your skills suck. I like your products but I will never do business with you again.
    P.S. Work on your customer service too!

• Update to my order is as follows:

Tracking Number sent to me on September 1st would not track and still will not track today. However, I ordered 2 521Tabs and they were delivered to me today! Opened up 1 unit and it appears it is in good working order. FYI, the packaging was extremly nice. Wish I had is sooner as promised but S#!T happens I guess. 

• I ordered 2 and its says 2 on the package but only recieved 1. Who do I contact? Why are there no email or telephone numbers for customer service?

• There is an email address on the start page at the bottom.

• Received my 521 today. It's a shame I had to open a dispute with PayPal just to get the ball rolling. Good luck to all who have not received their order yet. 

• Well. Still not here.

Ordered on 25th August with a ship date of 28th August. After much chasing and Paypal dispute opened on 1st September was finally shipped on 6th September. Delivery should have been on or before 11th September (if they had stuck to the original shipping date). Now due on 18th September. My Paypal dispute will be cancelled automatically on 21st September so it now has until that date before I escalate the dispute to a charge back.

The customer service here is less than useless. All it takes is to keep people informed of what is happening. Why have a forum that the company don't even look at or emails that either don't work for some or you never get a response from. Facebook was the only way I managed to communicate with anyone from this company and that was hard enough too.

I will never use Coil Master again, either buying direct or through 3rd parties and I hope that everyone else that have had issues (reading the forum alone there are loads) will do the same thing.

• Boycott Coil Master !!!!!

• edited September 2015
    I can added that it is a shame !!!

-August 26 order accepted   #5895

when will arrive, will already an old model
  • This is by far the worst company I've ever seen. Ordered on the 25th got a email saying it shipped on the 7th and then yesterday was told that they was sorry they never shipped it out and made a mistake. Then they tell me that they no longer have any in stock and would have to wait for more to come in. Then they issue me a refund and tell me thanks for there support. Wtf does that mean like really what kind of garbage company is this. I would never do business with this company ever again. And for those of you with a tracking number that doesn't work it means they haven't shipped yours either and are lying to you. That's what happened to me SMH 

• Got my refund good luck guys! Let all the reviewers know who hype this company what bad service they have.That's the only way things will change...

• @Leon Cook

Order#5812 showed been delivered at 17th,Sep.

http://www.17track.net/zh-cn/result/post-details.shtml?nums=LX913126021CN

Have you received your order?

• @Marco Winter

Order#5879 showed delivered at 16th,Sep

Have you received your package?

http://www.17track.net/zh-cn/result/post-details.shtml?nums=RF348518441SG

• @UKtab

Order#6203 have been showed delivered at 9th,Sep

http://www.17track.net/zh-cn/result/post-details.shtml?nums=LX912865729CN

• @UKtab

Order#6203 have been showed delivered at 9th,Sep

http://www.17track.net/zh-cn/result/post-details.shtml?nums=LX912865729CN

• @druckle

Could you please give us your order number,we'll have a check.

Also,we have stated clearly on our website,contact us:sale@coil-master.net

• edited September 2015
    Order: #6112

According to EMS post this was shipped on the 4th of September, today is the 24th and I've still not received anything.  I'm hoping that the item is held up at customs.