Great 521 Tab, POS 510 connection.

I don't get it. Why make such a nice tool and equip it with a low quality 510 connection? Everything screws down freely..... at a 15 to 20 degree angle. It's a real challenge to get anything to screw down straight and even then most of my tanks and attys don't make a connection. The 510 connection is spring loaded but it's still too deep for most of my toppers. A shallow fixed 510 would have been better even if it ment having a large gap.

While I wait for my Varitube 510 connector to arrive, I'm using a circuit board spacer in the 510 connector and it works for all my toppers. You can find them here: http://www.madvapes.com/circuit-board-spacer.html . This may even work for those of you with a broken or collapsed 510 spring but you might have to stack more than one. 

Customer service at this site is HANDS DOWN the worst I have EVER dealt with. It took 2 weeks of being ignored to finally get a response from them blaming an employee for wanting to leave or something to that effect. I got pissed off and deleted the e-mail. I also sent them a message on Facebook explaining in detail the problems I was having. I got a reply 4 days later asking for a short review about the issue. I don't know how to explain the issue any better than I already had done and asked them to please reread my 1st message. 

@Coilmaster

Thanks for sending me a RED V3 coiling kit instead of the BLUE one I ordered and actually wanted. Thanks for the defective 521 Tab. I don't want a replacement anymore that I'd probably be lucky to get by Thanksgiving. I'll fix it myself and end up with a better product. Thanks for my Kbsg which is actually perfect for my needs. Good thing it only comes in one color.

@everyone else

Do yourself a favor and wait until the Coilmaster product you want is available at a trusted vendor. You;ll get what you order and have customer support if needed.