V2 Tool Kit Case Only.

Hi Coilmaster,

Could you help me out of a bind, just had a disaster with my V2 kit and spilt paint all over the case managed to rescue the contents but the case itself is a a gonner :-( so would it be possible to purchase a new case from you without contents.

Many Thanks

Tim.

Comments

• @twest03

Could you please give me your order number and take a photo about the issue?

• This was not bought direct from yourself, there is no issue other than me being clumsy and spilling some paint over the case hence why i am willing to pay for a new one as it is not your fault but mine.

• @twest03

Sorry about your experience.

Could you please give us your security code?

We can send a new case to you but you need to pay the shipping fee,is that okay?

• Security code not sure what you mean but i am happy to pay shipping if you can let me have the details.

Many Thanks

• @twest03

Have you still kept the red card that contains in Coil Master DIY kit?

The security code on the card.

• No i have not sorry

• So i take it you are not willing to sell me one then ?

• @twest03

Sorry about that,

without order number and security code,we can't do anything for you.

• WHy would i have a order number if i did not buy it from you and why would i keep any paper work to a tool kit it is not like it is going to go faulty like a mod would is it or maybe yours do, i am willing to pay for one it is not like i am asking you to send me one for free is it.

It is good to know that you support your customers and after having a faulty tab from you all be it you replaced it but not with the new version i think i will not be buying any more of your products.

I bet if it was one of your YouTube reviewers you would bend over backwards for them but i am just a customer !