My order is returned to sender

2»

Comments

• edited December 2015

same problem with Order #8352 November 21, 2015

s.kussmann

• Please reship my order #8352 and send me the new trackingnumber!

Thank you

S.Kussmann

• @indatec

We've reship order#8352 and will send the tracking number later.

Thanks for your support.

Have a nice day~

• My order was still not sent again. 8309. They wanted to do that within 48 hours! Slowly I'm really pissed of!
  • @katie1984

We've reshipped via DHL,and we're waiting for the transit tracking number to update,

because of the Black Friday and Cyber Monday,so many packages delayed tracking and updating.

We'll send the tracking number asap.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

Have a nice day.

• @coilmasternet

Hi guys,

we dont get any shipping number or information about our order.

What is the Status?

• @coilmaster

i want get a refund #8352

Thanks in advance

S.Kussmann

• @coilmaster

Thx's for the very fast reshipping - I get my Order today - from HK to Düsseldorf - one day - perfekt :)

• @stephan any problems/extra fees with dhl or customs? Mine is still held from them :( 

• edited December 2015

@sdk

No problems , it comes with dhl directly from D'dorf - route was HK , -Schkeuditz ( Sachsen) - D'dorf - i ordert only the Tab521 ;)

• sdk
    edited December 2015

@stephan

same for me but I got the joker ... 

Sun, 13.12.2015 15:42 h SCHKEUDITZ, Germany Arrived at sort facility in SCHKEUDITZ
    Sun, 13.12.2015 17:02 h SCHKEUDITZ, Germany Processed for clearance at SCHKEUDITZ
    Sun, 13.12.2015 19:30 h SCHKEUDITZ, Germany Clearance Delay
  • edited December 2015

@sdk

strange , one day later and no problems !-- check your inbox please

• @coilmasternet

same problem her with Order #8448.

17track shows me an alert.

• @culinario

Order#8448 been reshipped.

We'll send the tracking number soon.

• @coilmasternet

What is the Status?

(#8359 and #8368)

• @TanteHorst

The new tracking number have been sent to you,please check.

Thanks for your support.

Have a nice day~

• I need also a tracking number for order #8448
  • @culinario

Tracking number have been sent to you,please check.

Thanks for your support.

Have a nice day~

• edited December 2015

@coilmasternet

Order #8386

I have a huge problem concerning the customs duty. Because of the implausible value of 5,00 USD which is declared on the commercial invoice the german customs want a proof of payment. So they see the real value of the article and can calculate the german value added tax. This will be no problem. I can send them my e-mail from PayPal.

The MAIN PROBLEM is that no shipping costs are declared on the commercial invoice. So the german customs estimate a fixed rate which will be 87 euro for shipping 0,50Kg from China to Germany. So it's really important for me that you send me   an itemization or a confirmation how many dollars for shipping are included in the 39,99 USD. I know that you don't charge any shipping costs but the german customs argue that somebody has paid the costs.

Otherwise I have to pay 19% VAT on 38,73 EUR Tab + 87,00 EUR Shipping = 125,73 Euro which would be 23,89 Euro.

Because of shipping via DHL Express I also have to pay a fee of 11,90 Euro to DHL for ourlaying the customs duties which the DHL postman colltects on delivery. If you would have chosen a normal shipping method my local custom office would have been responsible. Then I wouldn't have paid the fee of 11,90 Euro.

In the worst case I have to pay 38,73 Euro for the Tab + 23,89 Euro VAT + 11,90 Euro to DHL = 74,52 Euro (more than 80 USD).

So please send me an itemization or a confirmation how many dollars for shipping are included in the 39,99 USD to my e-mail adress.

• @Mitch

I've send them the paypal screenshot and a screenshot of the order as placed here. The order here states freeshipping. 

On phone I've been told that should be enough.Parcel has left dhl customs today. I guess monday I can tell more what they calculated. Atm I expect 7,20€ tax and 11,90€ for DHL bullshit.

• @sdk

Thank you for your help. I will wait for your experience but I also hope that @coilmasternet will send me the required itemization or a confirmation.

• @Mitch

Sorry to reply late,we just go back to work from weekend.

I'm preparing the confirmation for order#8386.

We'll send a email about it and please have a check.

• sdk
    edited December 2015

@Mitch

just got it ... they calculated 23.59€ VAT and 11,90€ for DHL so 35.49€ total.

So now I have to mail DHL to get the real calculation and then customs to get my money back.

DHL is the only service I have such problems with.

@coilmasternet

could you please send me this too for order #8412 :

So please send me an itemization or a confirmation how many dollars for shipping are included in the 39,99 USD to my e-mail adress.

• @coilmasternet

Hello,

after a long time you guys send me an shipping Number for two orders (#8359 and #8368)

This orders should be shipped to:

@TanteHorst

#8359 and #8368 will be returned to us this afternoon,we'll ship it asap.

There's another question,is order #8359 and #8368 can be shipped to one same address?

So we can ship them faster.

i answered:

@coilmasternet

Hi folks,

thx for your reply. Pls ship both orders to:

Oliver Wartusch

Seeburger Str. 65K

13581 Berlin

Germany

Thx a lot

@coilmasternet

What is the Status?

(#8359 and #8368)

after that i get an pn from coilmaster with the "tracking Number"

Sorry to late.

Since one of your order been a little delay for customs to return.

Here's the tracking number:

http://www.dhl.com/en/express/tracking.html?AWB=1754385150&brand=DHL

Thanks for your support.

Have a nice day~

Well...now the Problem. If i Track this Package, it was delivered to a Guy named Bensch in Gelsenkirchen.

I am NOT Mr. Bensch and i am Not Living in Gelsenkirchen.

The Package should be Shipped to the Adresse i told you guys in one of this posts.

Is it possible to get the stuff that we Payd for? It is too ridiculous.

Please let me know what you think to do with these two Orders (#8359 and #8368)

• @TanteHorst

Sorry about the inconvenience.

The correct tracking number is:http://www.dhl.com/en/express/tracking.html?AWB=1754407384&brand=DHL

Have you received it?

QQ截图20151223214104.jpg
    824 x 92 - 68K
  • @coilmasternet

could you please send me this too for order #8412 :

• @sdk

Sorry to reply late.

Invoice have been email you via sale@coil-master.net

Have a nice day~