Have not received my diy v3 kit and i ordered it April 5th??? Order 55590 Poor Service

I ordered my diy kit v 3 on the 5th of april and it has not been delivered yet. It shows completed and has not had any movement since the 8th. The tracking shows to be in preshipment waiting on the item to be dropped off at the shipper. My Coilmaster account shows completed??

2018-04-08 18:43

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment, We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.

2018-04-08 18:43

CHINA, Acceptance

I have emailed pay@coilmster and have not received any response. So i am forced to take this issue to a public forum. Someone please contact me about my order or I am going to initiate a paypal request for a refund and I will purchase from another source.

Comments

• Hi 

Thank you for contacting us. 

Sorry to hear that!

Our customer service team have emailed you the tracking information.

Please check your email box.

Thank you 

• edited April 2018

I received that email and it said the same thing the tracking screen shows.

This is not new information. I find it hard to believe that it takes 5 days to take package to the post center. Please tell me where my package is or I am going to ask for a refund as this moment I do not believe it has been shipped. this is just about the poorest service I have encountered in almost 25 years of buying online. Here is the email you sent it shows the same as above.
    I purchased on the 5th and it is now the 14th. this is past the amount of time your website says it will be when I purchased it.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Coil Master website system usually automatically sends email notification to customer about package information. If you have not received it , probably it's intercepted by server .

We shipped your order via ePacket, here is the tracking number LS966881163CN . More details information, please check https://t.17track.net/zh-cn#nums=LS966881163CN . Delivery time needs 7-15 business days.

The package is on the way now, please wait for it patiently.

If you have any further problem, please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards
    Coil Master Team