No Contact Info/Tracking Number or Updates

Hello, I ordered one of your tabs on December 10th. On the 11th it said there was an update and I would get confirmation of shipping and a tracking number. When I check the order on your website it says it was shipped. Now being 8 days after your website says it was shipped I have yet to receive a tracking number, an email confirming shipping or the product. Could you please provide with information on what's going on with my order and hopefully a tracking number? I love your stuff and was excited to order from you guys directly, but I hope this is not how it will be every time unless I missed some small print stating it would be over a week before it leaves your facility. Also, I could not find a support email or phone number. I'm only as smart as I look so maybe I missed them, but those would be helpful as well. Hope this is not how my next order will go or I have a better understanding as to why. This was supposed to be a Chrostmas gift and hope it still can be. Thank you Order number 9507

Comments

• My EXACT thoughts, Vance.....I ordered two.

• @Vance

Tracking number have been PM,please check.

Sorry about the delay,since the shipping express all delay because of the large quantities of Black Friday and Xmas,

order #9507 we have shipped out on Dec 12,and the expected delivery date is Dec 23.

We'll pay much attention about the shipping issue.

Thanks for your support.

Have a nice day~

QQ截图20151221100003.jpg
    629 x 177 - 82K