Coil master 521 tab

Hello. My order #9849. Tell when there is a sending the order to me? How many times it is necessary for you on shipment of goods. I thank

Comments

• @oleg

We noticed that you have opened the Paypal dispute.

Do you prefer to us to continue the shipping or get a refund?

• edited December 2015

@coilmasternet
    Hello. I prefer to receive goods as soon as possible. What can you offer me? You can send me goods today?! If isn't present, then I will refuse it and I will buy in other place.

• It is possible to respond to my messages quicker. Once again I ask the question. My order is ready to be shipped to me it today?! If it is ready, send me. If it isn't ready that tell me term when you send it to me. On a result of your answer I will solve, to buy to me goods or to refuse it.

• @oleg

We've shipped your order today,and will send the tracking number asap.

• edited December 2015

Well. I look forward a track number! And I close dispute in PayPal. Thanks.

• I don't see not what shipment of goods to me and I don't see the letter about a track number of departure. What's the matter. In my status the message that the order on deduction. We in my opinion solved everything. When the order is sent!!!!!?????
  • @oleg

Tracking number have been sent to you,please check.

Thanks for your support.

Have a nice day~

• edited December 2015

I think the Coil Master 521 TAB is the greatest, it makes building coils a breeze

• @alec710

Thanks for your support.

Merry Christmas~

• Здравствуйте. Я получила заказ # 9849. Все быстро добраться. Товары отличные. Большое спасибо!!!

image.jpeg
    1936 x 1936 - 692K
  • @oleg

Большое спасибо за вашу поддержку ~

Иметь хороший день ~