Updated 521 Tab

The long awaited 521 has arrived, it's been difficult to get hold off due to suppliers being out of stock, when I ordered I didn't know that there was an updated version available however it was the updated version that I received. it was good to see that a couple of improvements had been made however, the screen has changed and sadly not for the better, it appears that a little cost cutting has been achieved, the screen is not of the same quality as V1 no graphics displayed just numbers, ok I can live with that but the battery level indicator is no longer shown which in my opinion is a thumbs down, I don't think it was a wise move to change the screen even more so to remove the battery level indicator, however it's still a nice piece of kit.

Comments

• The long awaited 521 has arrived, it's been difficult to get hold off due to suppliers being out of stock, when I ordered I didn't know that there was an updated version available however it was the updated version that I received. it was good to see that a couple of improvements had been made however, the screen has changed and sadly not for the better, it appears that a little cost cutting has been achieved, the screen is not of the same quality as V1 no graphics displayed just numbers, ok I can live with that but the battery level indicator is no longer shown which in my opinion is a thumbs down, I don't think it was a wise move to change the screen even more so to remove the battery level indicator, however it's still a nice piece of kit.

• @Peter Green

Thanks for your nice feedback.

We'll take it into consideration.

Have a nice day~