My build station battery accessory broke

so I have the 510 build station which comes with an attachment to test batteries. Tonight was he first time I used it. It didn't read any good properly and when I unscrewed the battery the terminal came with it. How can I contact support to get this part replaced? What was the warranty? I guess I should have tested everything the first day but I assumed it wouldn't be falling apart! Thanks for the help  hopefully this is reasonably resolved and coil master stand behind their product  

image.jpeg
3264 x 2448 - 1M

Comments

• so I have the 510 build station which comes with an attachment to test batteries. Tonight was he first time I used it. It didn't read any good properly and when I unscrewed the battery the terminal came with it. How can I contact support to get this part replaced? What was the warranty? I guess I should have tested everything the first day but I assumed it wouldn't be falling apart! Thanks for the help  hopefully this is reasonably resolved and coil master stand behind their product 

• @digiplay

Could you please give me your order number and send a short video about the issue you had email to:sale@coil-master.net?