Order shipped, No tracking number.

My order for the 521 tab shows as 'Shipped' but I havent received tracking infirmation, Also Id like this order marked as a gift, Thank you.

Comments

• @Jay

Could you please give me your order number?

And I'll reply you after I have a check.

Thanks for your support.

Have a nice day~

• Hello, its  #8460 thanks. 

• Order# 8304 Say'a shipped, then under that, "Will send you tracking info when it is shipped from the factory.

I ordered this on Nov 20 2015 4 day's ago & no email to me yet with the tracking number.

Your last email to me stated "Your oder is being packaged & Wewill email you with tracking # when it ships from the factory. No email yet with tracking #. Please update the status. How much longer will it take to Ship from Factory?

I thought it was on it's way to me. It does not seem so.

• Hi,Jay

We've shipped your package at 23rd,Nov.

We'll PM the tracking number.

Thanks for your support.

Have a nice day~

• edited November 2015

Hi I placed my order on the 10th of November still not received item I have tried the link to track my parcel and nothing not happy at all

Order 8023 and it was 9th of November

• @coilmaster can you please look into this issue ASAP as I was hoping to do a review on my YouTube account prior to the Christmas rush on items thanks Carl

• IVE BEEN WAITING SINCE 8/26/15. THEY WONT EVEN REPLY TO MY EMAILS. BULLSHIT COMPANY.

• Ime going to give trading standards a call tomorrow if I've not had a satisfactory response from coilmaster by then and also contact PayPal so glad I paid through them at least I get my money back then PayPal get there legal team to deal with it lol