521 Tab all the Time Out of Stock

Hello Coilmaster-Team,

i´ve got the Probelm that the 521 Tab is displayed all Time out of Stock.

I watch the Prodcut-Page since Weeks and i also registered for a Arrival Notice.

I get the Arrival Notice that Limited 100 Pieces will be available today at 9:00 PM ET, but i always see the Informarion "Out of Stock" on the Product-Page the hole Time.

Sorry, i don´t have the Time to observe the Product-Page the hole Day´s, i just wan´t one Piece to enjoy it (like all my other Coilmaster-Products) :)

Best Reegards from Germany

Oliver

Comments

• Hi,Oliver

Coil Master 521 Tab in stock now.

Limited supply of 100.

Thanks for your support.

Have a nice day.

• Holy God, i sit here in the middle of the Night and try more then one Hour to check out my Cart filled with one 521 tab until the Coilmaster Web-Server goes down. Now the Server returns and if i tried to check out i became this Message:

"Sorry, we do not have enough "Coil Master 521 Tab" in stock to fulfill your order right now. Please try again in 60 minutes or edit your cart and try again. We apologise for any inconvenience caused."

The Stock-Counter shows still "94 in stock"

Sorry Coilmaster, this sucks me off. What kind of Shop-System sell the Items while a Consumer reserved 1 Item in his Cart.

I´am realy disappointed about that........

• Wow, iam wondering now, it seems that your System was still overload.

On my last try bevor start to surrender, the Checkout and the Paypal Payment works fine.

So i hope now that the Shippping also works fine.

Good Night @ all, i need some Sleep after this stirring Event.

Best Regards from Germany.

PS.

I wonder why Coilmaster produce and import a insignifficant Amount of this fantastic Product.

In my Circle of Friends i know immediately 5 Friends that search for a European Seller for this Product who can deliver it.

• Heres a cool suggestion...  DO NOT BUY ANYTHING.  Ive been waiting on a 521 tab since Augest 26th 2015.  It is NOVEMBER 28th!  It has been over a month since they have emailed a reply to my 8 messages.  Transaction says completed but it has not.  They say customs issues, then they said the never had one made for me, then that they would send at the end of october. STILL NOTHING, not even a relpy since October 22ed.  TERRIBLE SERVICE!