No Package.

It has been almost 1 month since the day of my purchased the DIY kit. I'm getting no feedback or help. 30 days will be up before i could even get my package, let alone a refund. 

my order is #7629

Please help.

Comments

• Hi,Sig Somsavath

Sorry about the inconvenience.

We have contacted the USPS and waiting for their reply.

We'll reply the solution asap.

Have a nice day~

• Thanks. I really want one of these DIY kits. Hopefully something happens and i can finally hold one of these bad boys.

• Hi,Sig

We checked the statue of your tracking,and the package have been showed delivered now.

Could you please contact your local post office as you still do not receive your package?

• To be sure. Can you provide me the information of where the package was delivered. 

• I went to my Local post office and they said that they didn't get the package. It wasn't delivered. 

The postal office says they can't do anything about it cause its an international package. Telling me the Sender to either send me another package or provide me a refund. It has been one full month since i purchased my package.

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=RE747470893SE ;

order number #7629

• Hi,Sig Somsavath

We'll send the order again.

And before we ship could you please confirm your valid shipping address to : sale@coil-master.net?

Sorry about the inconvenience.

Have a nice day~