Order Shipping Problem

Hello,

My order #7199 Buy 01 october, only packaged 08 october, shipped only 09 october. Today 17 october, still nothing received. No more movement of the delivery service. After information in my Post, the package would still be to Singapore. It is disastrous and not serious.

Comments

• No movement after several days

Delivery.jpg
    843 x 798 - 79K
  • Also my Order #7245 was placed October 3rd, and yet I did not receive any package and the last update on the shipment is on October 13th. 

It would have been better if I ordered another brand kit. I am looking for a full refund as I am not going to wait any longer.

• edited October 2015
    It is unfortunate, that the delivery service is not the same quality as their product. They have written "Handling Time: 1-2 business day, Delivery: 7-10 business day " . It's a good joke.
  • If still nothing week-end, I open a dispute in paypal

• @Marc De Geyter

We have contacted Singapore Express,and we're waiting for their reply.

Since the strict Customs Regulations,some package maybe stopped by customs.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

More information,please email:sale@coil-master.net.

• @Malath Al Akeel

Have you received your package?

The tracking number shows delivered at 22nd,Oct:

http://www.17track.net/en/result/express-details-100011.shtml?nums=RE739668639SE

Thanks for your support.

Have a nice day.

• @coilmasternet

If Singapore  express is also fast to answer you to deliver my package, i'll still have to wait two months more. I am sorry to lose confidence in your services. But this situation is not at all serious and is highly detrimental to the seriousness of your firm and makes you lose all credibility.

Marc (reviewer for Vape in Belgium)

• @Marc De Geyter

Sorry for the long time waiting.

Your package have been arrived at BE,you can receive it very soon.

Have a nice day~