Order #6368 - Ordered a 521 Tab on August 30th

I ordered and paid for a 521 Tab on August 30th, order number #6368 . Like many i have not received my item and when I check the tracking number via the link in the email I had to translate the Chinese writing but it basically said it was returned. I would just like to know what the status is as this is very frustrating for what I thought was a reputable company.Arghhhh!

Comments

• Dispute it with Paypal and don't cancel the dispute when they ask you to. The only way you can get a refund. They lied to thousands of people based on the order numbers and have no product to ship and don't know when they will.

• @faithalone

Sorry to reply late.

Due to the strict customs recently,many package we shipped out have been stopped and returned.

Have you received your refund?

• @LukeG

We are sorry about the inconvenience we caused on you.

Indeed,we have some messages and orders didn't handle on time,but we have tried our best to make things right.3 of our teammate in USA,2 of our teammate asked for a leave,we want Coil Master 521 Tab back in stock more anxiety.But we responsible for our CM products and our customers,our engineer are working out to check them and try to make them more qualified.

We make promise if cancel the dispute,we'll refund you in 24 hours.You even don't even try to cancel the dispute and you said us a lier,you said we have lied thousands of peopel.I must remind you to tell the truth but not in your imagine.

We're listening to our customers,maybe sometimes will be delay,but we are there with all our customers but behind the computer screen.

Thanks for your time and have a nice day.