Tracking # ?

Order: #6245

Looks like my order has shipped, but what happened to the e-mail I was supposed to get with a tracking number? I really don't want to keep driving 11 miles to my PO Box to see if my package has arrived. A tracking number with the order status on you web site would have been fine instead of just shown as shipped with no other info.

Comments

• Are you sure it`s shipped ?

Did you click on the "View" button on your account page to show further details of your order - I thought mine had shipped initially but it had not in reality.

For example:

Order Updates

Wednesday 2nd of September 2015, 07:03am

You order is being packaged, we’ll send the shipping notification email when your order shipped out from our warehouse.

• edited September 2015
    d
  • edited September 2015

Order #6245 was placed on August 29, 2015 and is currently Shipped.

Order Updates

1. Wednesday 2nd of September 2015, 07:37am

You order is being packaged, we’ll send the shipping notification email when your order shipped out from our warehouse.

First it says currently shipped, but then says being packaged. Are they trying to confuse us? I guess they figured out a way to ship our stuff before packaging it.

• Got the e-mail today with the tracking info. I didn't realize my stuff was shipping on a slow boat from China. I don't mind the wait, but not knowing was getting really annoying.

• I think it`s EMS express - so should be quicker than China Post standard.

• this 521tab is becoming like the saga of Star Wars:

-paid immediately.......August 26, 2015

-order preparation ....... not respected

-Shipping order ....... not respected

-traking order ....... RF34......7SG    09/09/2015    09/09/2015  Received from Customer

today September 09, 2015, we are still at this point.

I'm sorry, I do not think I will make more purchases from coil master

• edited September 2015

That looks like a Singapore Post tracking code - they can be (and often are) slower than other methods depending where you live.

Mine arrived successfully on day 7 via epacket (United Kingdom)

Yours may take longer via Singapore Post - 2 weeks *or more* is not unusual in my experience with SP

(SP tracking is also very bad - they do not update frequently)