Bad Coil Master 521 TAB

A got a coil master 521 as a present for Christmas and it hasn't worked right since day 1. I put an atty on it build the coils and it will read the coil ohms but when i go to fire the coils i get an error output short with every atty i put on it. I can then take the atty off the coil master and put them on my snow wolf or x cube2 and they fire just fine. I put the atty back on the coil master and it fires them like it should of to start with.. Biggest waste of money my friends have spent on a piece of vaping equipment.. Thank You ~Rich~

Comments

• @1watchdogrecords

Can you please give me the order number?

And a short video about the issue sent to: sale@coil-master.net

We'll reply the solution after have a check.

• Yea I heated up a coil and it fried my 510 white rubber bushing that keeps it together. Now it's loose as a good and won't read my RDA.. it reads ohms without an RDA on it. So what are u guys going to do to fix it? Derekhohenforst@gmail.com
    Instagram cloud_stitch
    1452031108067.jpg
    5376 x 3024 - 4M
  • Besides that I love this thing.. it's awesome.. I just think the quality on that piece needs to be observed and improved. Thanks for giving us what we all wanted!
  • @Derek Hohenforst

Please shoot a short video to :sale@coil-master 

And also your order number,we'll reply you ASAP.

Thanks for your support of Coil Master.

Have a nice day~

• check again for me. It's under Derekhohenforst@gmail.com I just want to know what u think.
  • @Derek Hohenforst

We've replied you via Email,please check.

Have a nice day~