521 tab not firing

edited May 2016 in Notice

I got my tab on some months ago and been using it just a few times lately since I opened the box. My last build was on a Griffin RTA with some fused claptons on it reading at 0.3 ohms (kanthal), so I was firing it to get the even glow like usual and then the battery died so I changed it and didnt know my other battery was dead as well so I used a mod to finish it. A couple of days later with fresh battery (VTC4) I made the same build but this time on a Velocity clone and it read the ohms but when switched to firing it just wont fire, the like will turn on but it wont fire at all, so I put the Griffin on it to see if it was the RDA but no, it wouldnt fire either. So basically the damn thing wont fire anything and now its just an ohm reader.

@coilmaster wasup with this

Comments

• @AznGuy76

Could you shoot video about this issue sent to email?

Email:sale@coil-master.net

we'll reply you soon 

• @tina-coilmaster

I dont know what happened, but I left the device sitting in my desk since I posted this and now when shooting the video it did the same, not firing 2 times and on the 3rd it started to fire again, I tried with my RTA and then RDA and both fired this time. There must be something wrong for it to do this.

• @AznGuy76

Video is better way to solve problem.

Could you shoot video about this issue sent to email?

Email:sale@coil-master.net