My 521 SUCKS! Wasted much money for a $49.99 rda build stand

I bought my 521 when it first came out.   Though it was a great idea.  About two weeks into using it it would not read anything I put into it (like the pin wasn't making contact) so I  put in a heat sink to finally get it to work.   Lately though it dosen't seem to read anything under 1 ohm.  I expected a lot more from Coilmaster.   I hear it's a real hassle dealing with them to get something returned.  I'd settle for a working 521.  Can anyone help me out there!!!  Please contact me by email I don't think I can find this post again. 

Comments

• I bought my 521 when it first came out.   Though it was a great idea.  About two weeks into using it it would not read anything I put into it (like the pin wasn't making contact) so I  put in a heat sink to finally get it to work.   Lately though it dosen't seem to read anything under 1 ohm.  I expected a lot more from Coilmaster.   I hear it's a real hassle dealing with them to get something returned.  I'd settle for a working 521.  Can anyone help me out there!!!  Please contact me by email I don't think I can find this post again. #coilmaster #customerservice  #521

• The same thing is happening with mine and customer service is non existent it seems.
  • I  slammed them on Instagram a few times but they don't seem to care.   I wound up buying a new 510 connector and put it in myself.   Works great now.   Cost: around 7 dollars and 15 minutes of my time. 

• Could you get in touch with me I would like to get my 521 working again please could you help me.

• @nintendodan @brodonnell22 @jarhead1987 

Could you please shoot video about this issue?

and then email to:sale@coil-master.net

We'll reply you ASAP

Have a nice day~

• @lulu

Don't start with the video the issue crap again.  I did that back in December and still haven't heard anything from you guys.  There's a whole thread here that myself and few others have had problems with it.  Mine is collecting dust in the corner.  $50 and it worked for a couple months.  We've been asking for a replacement or something to be done longer than it actually worked.  Here's our thread about the same issue...

http://www.coil-master.net/forum/discussion/214/faulty-521-tab#latest

Sure would like to either get a refund or replacement.

• @redeye93 

we have feedback to our product department,such as problem is collected,and we will improve,make product better,to make customers more satisfied.

video is our neceaasry process ,and it can help to solve problem better,so we know how to improve it.

Any problem could email to:sale@coil-master.net

we'll reply you ASAP

Have a nice day

• Do I need to send this info and video again for mine?  Is it lost?  I sent it months ago.

• @redeye93

redeye93@aol.com,this is your email,right?I checked.no your emails.And we never delete previous emails

• @tina-coilmaster

That is my e-mail address.  Just sent video link.  File is too big to email.  Can't get to shrink it to attach it.  Quicktime is a pain.  There's also something like a screw that's rattling around in the box now.  Let me know.  Thanks.

• @redeye93

We received your email and replied you

Have a nice day